Editor Discussion Panel
How to Publish Sustainable Business Model Research?
Publishing in scientific journals is important for every researcher, particularly for early-stage researchers who have to publish in high-quality journals to make a career in academia. But sometimes it is not an easy task to identify the optimal journal for articles dealing with business model topics. This gets even more challenging when these articles deal with sustainability issues, as this brings together two domains: business model and sustainability research.
The experts on our panel will discuss such challenges from an editor’s perspective to offer a ‘behind-the-scenes’ perspective on what happens when journals have to deal with topics that are rather new, less ‘mainstream’, and maybe beyond their traditional disciplinary boundaries.
- Dror Etzion, Senior Editor Organization Studies, Associate Professor, Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Morten Lund, Journal of Business Models, Associate Professor, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Yuliya Snihur, Associate Editor Long Range Planning, Associate Professor, Toulouse Business School, France
- Peter Wells, Professor of Business and Sustainability, Cardiff University, UK
- Romana Rauter (Panel Chair), Guest Editor Journal of Cleaner Production and Journal of Business Models, Assistant Professor, University of Graz, Austria