Papers and abstracts
We want to keep the tradition for this international conference on NBM regarding the submissions. We’re looking forward to receive:
- Theoretical, conceptual, empirical papers.
- Literature reviews, qualitative and quantitative research.
- from a broad variety of scholarly disciplines (e.g., management, entrepreneurship, innovation, environmental studies, organisation theory, transition theory, change management).
- and from a broad variety of domains that have been studied in the context of business models (e.g., energy, health, agriculture, food, finance, retail).
With this call for papers, we invite scholars and practitioners to elaborate and contribute, but not limit themselves, to the following research questions:
- How do NBMs realise impact?
- How to increase the impact of NBMs?
- How to measure the impact of NBMs?
- How to report the impact of NBMs?
- How to create international impact with NBMs?
- Under what circumstances do NBMs decrease their impact?
- What are the determinants of scalability of new business models?
- What are the barriers for scalability?
- Small is beautiful – how to focus on resolving local sustainability issues?
Participants are kindly invited to submit their contribution to the sessions.
You have submitted an abstract/article for the upcoming conference. Based on the review of your work, you have been advised to give a Poster-presentation. If you accept this invitation, prepare an off-line presentation through video/Youtube etc. etcetera of (no-longer then) 3 minutes (180 seconds). How you want to present yourself is up to you (with slides, just a talking head, an animation, see for yourself what suits best). Do not forget to present yourself (name, institute and country). Tell a little bit about yourself (Are you a PhD? If so in which year? Or are you a student? Or working as a lecturer? etc. etcetera). Send in the complete and finished presentation ultimately by June 15th. Poster-submission will not be edited/reviewed but put online directly.
Submitting an off-line Poster-presentation gives you full access to the online conference. Technical information you can find here
“Societal transition (societal and economic level)” “Organisational transformation (sectoral and organisational level)” “Organisational impact” “Young Academics”