The conference fee for the international conference on New Business Models 2020 is, as long as tickets are available:
Early Bird (until April 9th 2020)
- Standard ticket: 150 €
- Student ticket: 100€
- Standard ticket: 165 €
- Student ticket: 125 €
We offer 20 special student tickets for PhD and graduate students accepted for presenting their research:
- Student speaker ticket: 100 € (limited to 20)
A purchased ticket entitles the attendee to participate in the welcome reception, all sessions, and workshops at the conference on New Business Models 2020. During session breaks snacks, fruits, drinks, coffee, and tea as well as two lunches will be served, and offered by the sponsors.
At least one of the authors of a contributions should subscribe and pay the fee in order to present her or his work. All other authors are of course welcome but they all should pay the full fee, individually.
BM@Nijmegen2020 e-ticket conditions
In response to the global outbreak of COVID-19, the #nbmconference2020 offers the opportunity to participate using an e-ticket. To obtain such an e-ticket, the following conditions apply.
1. Participants who have registered before March 21, 2020, 24:00h CET, and have paid the conference fee, may exchange their original ticket for an e-ticket without charge.
2. Participants who have registered before March 21, 2020, 24:00h CET, but have not yet paid the conference fee, may immediately opt for an e-ticket.
3. Participants who register on or after March 22, 2020, 0:00h CET, may immediately opt for an e-ticket.
The e-ticket for NBM@Nijmegen 2020 is offered under the following conditions:
1. The e-ticket is personal and cannot be transferred to a third-party.
2. The e-ticket is non-refundable.
3. The e-ticket grants its owner digital access through one personal computer, laptop, or other device used to establish a digital connection to the conference digital broadcasting platform.
4. The e-ticket grants access to all parts of the conference that are broadcasted online streams from the conference venue.
5. The conference organization takes all measures possible to allow high quality access to the conference, but cannot guarantee end-point delivery of audio and video feeds.
When conditions around COVID-19 require adaptations, we will get back to you with appropriate measures. Apologies upfront for any inconveniences this may provide you.
For further information, please contact the NBM@Nijmegen 2020 conference organisation.
Niels Faber, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional social program is cancelled.
Those who already paid for the dinner or tour, will be reimbursed to the account where is paid with, during the next week .